Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Update

Did you miss me?

As a girl, I would often find myself starting a journal/diary... Did you catch that?... often starting...
I have never been a consistent journal keeper. Always start with the best of intentions, but...


So, by way of an update...

Our friends' twin babies are still in the hospital.

We are still working towards a drive for the RMHC with our children's church.

We are still doing the little things with our children (and sometimes on our own).

We are still striving for balance in our life so that we can do more of the things that we want to do to share our Lord's love with others while teaching our children at the same time.

We are eagerly anticipating the end of our school year & summer break!

And, not to worry... I WILL become more regular with blog postings... in HIS time. After all, He laid this on my heart. But for now, we are focused on a few things that I'm just not prepared to discuss right now (real world or blog land).

Thanks for understanding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be delighted if you left a comment letting me know your thoughts!